When customising a Inventory Piece we ask for a minimum of two weeks!
Check Out our whole store for other stock customising options!
The price will be the same as the piece in which you select. It can be found while on the website with the inventory image.
Once you have selected your inventory piece we move forward to the customising part.
We charge a $55 an hour design fee.
A standard inventory customised piece is normally around an hour, we change the fee to actual time used. If it were to go over the hour we notify you beforehand.
Within this process we will make the first design based on what you had sent to us and send it to you once the deposit has been made, for your approval. You can state any changes you would wish to add or change on the design. Once we have received your changes we change the design and send it back to you for approval.
IF THAT SECOND DESIGN IS NOT APPROVED AND THERE ARE ADDITIONAL CHANGES – IT IS NORMALLY DONE AT EXTRA COST.
Taxes are not included in these prices.
The process is as followed;
1) You send us what it is you would like to email@example.com.
2) Once we confirm we can do it and you confirm your sizing and date you need it by, we ask for a half down deposit.
3) Once the deposit is received we create a design for you that we send to your email for your approval.
4) Once the design is approved we go to fabrication of the piece.
5) We call you when completed and you pay the remainder of the bill on pick up of the piece.
6) If you are needing it delivered there is an extra shipping cost and the bill is to be paid before shipment.
7) Once it is sent off we send you the tracking number so you can track the shipment.