CREATE SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE HAS
The design process
We charge a $55 an hour design fee
A standard inventory customised piece is normally around an hour, we change the fee to actual time used. If it were to go over the hour, we notify you beforehand. If it is a complete custom piece we will provide a quote based on your design idea.
Before we send off your design we require a deposit of half the value of the project. We then make the first design based on what you had sent to us and send it to you for your approval. You can state any changes you wish to add or change on the design. Once we have received your changes, we change the design and send it back to you for approval again.
IF THAT SECOND DESIGN IS NOT APPROVED AND THERE ARE ADDITIONAL CHANGES, IT IS NORMALLY DONE AT EXTRA COST.
Taxes are not included in these prices.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
1) You send us what it is you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Once we confirm we can do it and you confirm your sizing and date you need it by, we ask for a half down deposit.
3) Once the deposit is received, we create a design for you that we send to your email for your approval.
4) Once the design is approved, we go to fabrication of the piece.
5) We call you when completed and you pay the remainder of the bill on pick up of the piece.
6) If you are needing it delivered there is an extra shipping cost and the bill is to be paid before shipment.
7) Once it is sent off, we send you the tracking number so you can track the shipment.